Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

All about me!

Hey! I’m Caylee and my life is the average life with friend drama and the stuff that usually happens to a 10 year old girl.
 Bailey is my
BFF at Paparore school.I’m a nerd.At
Least that's what they all say anyway.
I LOVE READING!!!
I wanna challenge myself to read bigger books. Because my big brother read The lord of the rings! Twice! No three times! So I want
to read It too!
I’m really excited about learning about maths, fractions,decimals and percentages. I’m determined to get my maths grades higher. 
My brother inspires to work hard to be an 
Awesome maths matition.



3 comments:

  1. Caylee, have a go at correcting the formatting of your first blog post. I can show you have if you are not sure. I look forward to reading more of your learning that you may share on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caylee! I'm Ella from Kaingaroa School. I love tigers, rugby, athletics, surfing, and I try stay out of friend drama. I think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete