Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Sneak Peek of My book, The Struggle!!!

Characters:


Caramel - 1 month - Cat - Cute, feisty, playful
Akanah Zelaya - 16 yrs - Main character - Stable, rude, untidy
Mr Powell - 48 yrs - fav teacher
Mr Thompson - 56 yrs - least fav teacher
Braydon Doe - 17 yrs - Crush - Brave, strong, handsome
Kendal Palm - 16 yrs - BFFs - Kind, rude, grumpy - Allergic to milk  


My name is Akanah Zelaya and I wish my life was different. Right now I HATE it. Why you ask?

  1. My mum walked out the door 10 years ago, when I was 5, leaving Dad, a scientist named Rick to look after me.
  2. I don’t live in Japan any more, I live in Australia.
  3. I’m starting a new school TOMORROW! It's called Wellford high school.




So what do YOU think? Comment!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting Caylee. I look forward to reading some of your script. I like how you have added in some detail about the characters, for example - allergic to milk. Interesting title too.

    ReplyDelete