Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru 2018 Camp Writing (2nd draft)

The Invader Adventure


Thunk, swish, clank, clank. I was on Invader, a ride at Rainbows end, and was TOTALLY regretting it. My stomach was turning itself inside out. As we got faster, we went higher. my mouth opened and I … SCREAMED LOUDER THAN EVER IN THE PAST TWO YEARS! AAHHHHHH!! Wiremu and Jasmine screamed too, but not as loud as I did. At last, It slowed and shivered to a stop. Then, you would think I was gonna start crying, BUT yet, I screeched: I WANNA GO AGAIN! *Sigh.* good times, good times indeed.


The Fear Fall Fiasco

The Fear Fall on the other hand was a BIG FAT NO NO! I was babbling on about how I LOVED it last time, two years ago. I went on it TWICE. But this time, …  Yeah … uhh NO WAY. So we waited in line for about 5 minutes. And I had HUGE butterflies inside my stomach, wait, no, make that GINORMOUS HORNETS! That was how NERVOUS I was. But it was too late to change my mind. Because I was already ON THE FEAR FALL!!! My heart was racing. I shut my eyes but the view was beautiful, I couldn’t resist. Oops. Big mistake. TOO HIGH, TOO HIGH! My breathing shortened and sped up. Click, click, clink. The seats clicked into place. OH GOD. AAHHHHHHHHH! I screeched and, as I got off … the tears came tumbling down my cheeks. *Sniff sniff.* 
EEK! WAY TOO HIGH! CATCH ME, I"M GONNA FAINT!
Aww! Its ending. Can I go again?

Mmmmm . . . Lunch!

5 comments:

  1. This is an excellent piece of writing Caylee. You have hooked me in from the beginning to the end and taken me right back to my own Rainbows End experience. I agree with your photo comment, "can we go back there?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome writing Caylee. You totally captured your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tash/Mum,
      Why thank you for your positive feedback.😘

      Delete
  3. Hi Caylee My name is Ellawisha I enjoyed that is what you call a hook of writing LOL se ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete