Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Assembly vignette!

Assembly Vignette - By Caylee Jones
28.6.2018
I stood there, wearing my brothers striped white T-shirt with a dark purple tie, a moko and a matching maori headband combo! HA! I LOOKED RIDICULOUS!!! My heart was in my throat, I couldn't breathe and I felt super nauseous.

… “sweeping him across the swamp.”  Elly finished her part and that meant it was MY turn! My sweaty hands moved the mic to my mouth. “Iratumoana fell hard.Even though “... and before I know it … I’m finished.
I think I was overreacting … hee hee … 😐

Do YOU think I was overreacting? Comment on it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great way to hook someone into your post Caylee, by asking you question. I think you did fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading your writing Caylee. Your vignette is full of descriptive language and humour that makes your reader feel like they are there with you. I look forward to reading more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that"s hallarious I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching that assembly Caylee, you were so well spoken and confident no one would have known you were nervous. Love your writing, you've conveyed so much with only a few sentences.

    ReplyDelete